What are the system requirements for running Docxtor?
You need an Apple Macintosh computer running macOS 10.11 or higher. Docxtor is usually tested with the latest version of macOS - currently macOS 12.
Furthermore, you need the iWork 13 suite or higher installed. More specificially:
- Keynote: version 6.0 or higher
- Numbers: version 3.0 or higher
- Pages: version 5.0 or higher
Check this article on wikipedia for more details on iWork version history.
How can I check if my iWork applications are compatible?
- Open Keynote, Numbers or Pages.
- Click on the Application menu (top left of your screen, next to the Apple menu)
- Choose “About Keynote” / “About Numbers” / “About Pages”
- Check your installed version in the about window.
Where can I get the latest iWork applications?
Apple offers the iWork applications free of charge on the Mac AppStore. Follow the links:
Converting documents with Docxtor does not work. What can I do?
At the end of each conversion you will see a button “Send error report”. Click this button and a new email message will open to the Docxtor support team. We will get in touch with you asap.
I need a feature. Will you take feature requests?
Certainly. We really appreciate your ideas and suggestions. Just drop us a mail and we will get back to you.